Static Free Software Libraries
There are a number of Electric libraries available for free download.
- Boise State standard cells.
Students at Boise State University
created a standard cell library.
These cells use the MOSIS Submicron design rules with 3 layers of metal,
suitable for fabrication in On Semiconductor's C5 process.
See their site for more information.
- Harvey Mudd standard cells and chip.
Students at Harvey Mudd College
designed a 32-bit MIPS microprocessor
and associated standard cell library.
- MOSIS CMOS 180nm standard cells.
Students at the City Engineering College in Bangalore, India
created a standard cell library under the guidance of Kanada Technologies.
More information about the library can be found here.
- MOSIS CMOS 350nm Pads. Designed at Sun Microsystems Laboratories,
these pads have been tested and work properly.
- Sun Microsystems Test chip. Designed at Sun Microsystems Laboratories,
has over 1 million transistors and was used to measure on-chip and inter-chip capacitance structures.
- Cell library. Designed at Hochschule Kempten, University of Applied Sciences,
were used in Electric's Silicon Compiler.
See here for more information.